inspiration: chris villacillo





gorgeous photos from photographer chris villacillo at longwood gardens in pennsylvania

I am back from a wonderful vacation and ready to hit this new year full on! Yesterday I finally put some goals down on paper for the year which is something that I normally don't take part in. This year I felt like I need some welcome change and what better way than starting at the new year to help motivate myself. I will be back soon with my favorites of 2011.

-christina

2 comments:

  1. Yes, getting goals down on paper is so motivating. I wish I remembered to do it more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa that is really gorgeous greens. I'm liking his works right now. Must visit that garden sometimes. :)
    wow accounts for sale

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails