blogger's bee flowers


images from cityofdionne

One of my favorite bloggers, Dionne from City of Dionne, asked me if I would design a few centerpieces for the Southern Cali Blogger's Bee luncheon. Of course I said yes! What a fun event it looks like it was.

I made the centerpieces out of recycled cans painted white. I used yellow billy buttons, lambs ear and white gypsophila. The cute place settings were by jessicaNdesigns and the celebrate banner below by a fabulous fete.

now if only I was in sunny southern california at the moment... :)

1 comment:

  1. I follow you and saw that you too made something for the bloggers bee!! Small world! :) Thanks for the shout out on my markers! I am posting about this too, so will def link to you too!

    xoxo
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete

leave some love

Related Posts with Thumbnails